October 17, 2012

Free Printable: Halloween Favor Boxes


I came across this free box template generator a few days ago - I was so thrilled I started designing boxes of different sorts. And then I figured, since Halloween is near, I should make favor boxes - they're prettier than the mini pumpkins from Party City that I used last year. So as always, I'm sharing it with you :)





It is available for download HERE. Print on cardstock, cut and score and assemble. Again, for personal use only. Thanks peoples! :)

 On both sides of the box there are warning labels. It reads:

WARNING:
"Too much candy may cause hyperactivity, or worse, it may cause your teeth to fall out..."





I figured I should warn kids just in case. There's no harm in trying, ya know :) Fill it up with candy and small toys. What do you think? Leave me a love note! :) 



Oh, P.S: Would you kindly vote for this design (if you like it) on Facebook? Please vote HERE. Thanks a bunch! :)



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS