January 11, 2013

Free Printable: Candy Heart Gift Wraps & Tags


Who doesn't love candy hearts? Or at least the cuteness of them? I know they may not taste very well, although I kind of like the first few ones I eat (and then I'd get tired of them). Candy hearts are the perfect little reminders that Valentines day is around the corner. So, I thought of making some cute wrappers with matching gift tags to share with you. And yes, it's still more than a month away - and while I'm not particularly excited about this holiday (no, I am not an valentine-hating person...though I used to be lol), I have prepared the following links for you to click and download.






Okay, these wrappers essentially have the same design - although the one on the left (which you can download here) has a bigger heart print than the one on the right (downloadable here). Personally, I think the bigger-printed one is better cause it's easier to read the messages on the heart, but the tiny-print one is cute too - yes, I made two because I am undecided, lol. 


These tags can be downloaded here. They're just four designs, but each page comes with 6 tags - you know, to utilize the maximum potential of the paper. LOL.


Use the wrappers to wrap small gifts and such, or just simply use the tags. This way, you can gift someone with the cuteness of conversation hearts without actually forcing them to eat some (just because they think it would be a waste not to, like, ehem, me).


Yes, still a month away. But hey, at least you'd be ready right? Especially if you're special (lots of specials here o.o) someone lives far away, which gets me thinking - I should make my hunny's Valentines day card soon. Haha. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the printables and have a good weekend :)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

14 comments :

  1. I wish I was a first grader! I loved getting valentines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never received valentines stuff, lol. That's probably why I don't really like it. Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Like them!
    I don't really like Valentines Day though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) And we're the same, lol.

      Delete
  3. awwww these are adorable.
    thankyou so much
    Happy Saturday
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thank you for sharing these. I make wearable buttons for my students valentines (who needs more sugar?), every year. Usually I use printed scrapbook paper and stickers. These are just so cute and will work perfectly for this years batch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS