January 03, 2013

Start your Year Right: Free Printable Geo Thank You Cards

How about we all start the year with some gratitude? I have made these Thank You cards to share with you guys - they're perfect to give to the people who gave you gifts, you visited, etc etc this past holiday season. So why not download them and send one now :)

These are available in three designs:


This blue triangle one, which you can download here.

This pink diamond one which is downloadable via this link.


And of course, my favorite color, this green beehive inspired one which you can snag here.


Print on regular cardstock or photo paper (if you don't have cardstock). Cut to size. 

How has your year been so far? Mine has been okay-ish - i'm struggling to get back to the norm, plus I've been worried sick about my baby turtle, thank God he's eating now. Yay. Leave me lovely comments and enjoy your downloads, bye for now! :)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

6 comments :

  1. These are really cute! I've been thinking about sending my sister a thank you card for these past holidays and now I'll send her one of these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so lovely, thanks!
    I'm glad your baby turtle is eating, he's so cute!
    Demeter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is such a bugger, though @_@ and glad you like the cards! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS