October 03, 2013

Free Printable: Halloween Treat Packets


It's October already - time really whizzes past these days. That means Halloween is almost near, isn't it? And since I haven't shared any printables in a while, I thought I'd make these geometric-ish 8-bit and Scream-face looking ghost treat packets for you guys. Read on for the download!

These packets come in two designs - one is a sad-faced 8 bit ghost that says 'Happy Halloween' and the other a Scream-face inspired ghost that says 'Trick or Treat'. Download them here! The printable comes in a PDF file, with both of the designs in one 8.5" x 11" page.

As you can see, these packets are just right for a handful of candy. It isn't good to have too much, right?


It's so easy to cut these packets with a die cutter! I can seriously make a ton in less than 10 minutes. If you have a Silhouette Cameo or Portrait, download the .studio file here.

You can also cut off the top part with some decorative edge scissors to give it a more paperbag-y look.


I'm seriously thinking of sticking a bunch of these with a handful of candy in each bag on a board outside the door come Halloween. It'll say 'Happy Halloween - please get one!' although I'm pretty sure kids would get more than that. Well.

For more Halloween printables and crafts, check out last year's posts -

 
 
 
 
 

Click on the photos to go to the post.

Cute, eh? Again, don't forget to download that here. More printables and crafts where that came from, so stay tuned folks!

Linking up here:


Love Grows WildAshley's Dandelion Wishes


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments :

  1. I need a Silhouette so bad. These are so cute! I would love it if you linked up at our Halloween link party going on right now across ten blogs: http://persialou.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloweenskullcameowithfreeprintable.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see the link party @____@ But I loved your pretty blog so much I'm following you now :D Thanks for dropping by Alexis!

      Delete
  2. Cute! The Scream by Edward Munch? Not pronounced munch, but like MOONK.

    angeline☎️^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess that Scream too. Although I was referencing to the movie one :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS