November 30, 2013

DIY: Ornament Hook Earrings


The other day I shared an easy earring gift idea with the use of ornament hooks over at A Nest for All Seasons. Yep, you read that right. Ornament hooks. Have I gone crazy? Haha. Seriously, though, it's pretty easy and soooo customizable.


I even made you a printable to go with it! So c'mon, what are you waiting for? Check out the tutorial and get the download over at A Nest for All Seasons. Don't forget to comment and such there too. And pin it!


Meanwhile, it's time for me to wrap some presents I snagged yesterday. Haha! Also, don't forget to check back next week for a DIY gift series I'm going to be doing! Have a great weekend folks!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS