December 14, 2013

Free Printable: Floral Christmas Card and some Customizable Tags


Sometimes I just forget things - I've been mulling about Christmas tags and cards since early October (yep, ask my fiancee) and yet I'm not quite done with all of them yet. The other day I just finished making the card above to send to my friends on the other side of the world. And while I'm at it, I'll also share these customizable Christmas tags with you (that I made ages ago but never really took photos of):




I know I'm not the only procrastinator in the universe, so these are for you folks out there who still have gifts to give and cards to send. Read on for the download and some ideas!

So... first off, the card:

I love kraft-colored cards.
This printable comes in a pdf format. It's sized 5.5" x 8" - you have to fold it in half of course. Print on plain or kraft-colored cardstock - or other colors you prefer, actually. I would have done this in chalkboard print as well, but then that's too much ink to waste, don't you think? Anyway, download them here.


These tags are highly customizable - print and cut then embellish. Each page has 12 tags you can decorate. As seen above you can do a ton of things with them - add some washi tape, match with your gift wrap (or add a contrasting color!), add die-cut embellishments or stickers, add foam stickers, print it on kraft-colored or different colored paper, add a ribbon, leave it plain - it all depends on your preference. Download them here.

Don't forget to check out last year's printables! Click on the captions to be directed to the entries.

Typographic Christmas Tags here. There's also a card printable in there somewhere.

Simple Christmas tags and wrappers here.
And...there you have it. I hope you loved them and of course, don't forget to pin and subscribe if you did!
Linked up here:
  
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

11 comments :

  1. What an amazing blog post! Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas with us readers! My presents this year will surely have some of those tags hanging on them!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Elisabeth! Glad you love them! :D

      Delete
  2. Aki, I downloaded everything! ~rianness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://cafecraftea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! I think I'll use it to go with the handmade gifts I'm handing out this year. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it! Thanks for dropping by :3

      Delete
  5. I love your stuff, Aki! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis! But you're more talented. :3

      Delete
  6. Lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing.
    Can you please tell me what font is used on the card. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS