December 07, 2013

What Have I Been Doing: Cards, Tags and Gift-Wrapping


Everybody's so busy during Christmas time! I can feel it, procrastinating again. This is the reason why I haven't been posting much lately - I've been busying myself making cards for my fiancee's side of the family, as well as wrapping gifts and such. So sorry for the lack of posts. Next week I will be posting a special DIY series for the holidays so stay tuned for that! 


I decided to try my hand at making die-cut cards for his side of the family this year since I got my really awesome Silhouette Portrait earlier this year (that was given to me by my awesome fiancee for my birthday). I even made my own envelopes! I added 3d elements too for interest such as the bow on the wreath and the pearls and star for the tree. And I must say, I love how they turned out. Loved them so much, I had to share them with you!


Don't worry, I'll still be making some printed cards for my side of the family (cause they are way easier to mail, specially if you're mailing them to the other side of the world, right?!) so stay tuned for that printable too. Anyhoo, just updating you guys. Hope you have a great weekend!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments :

  1. They're so cute! Haha. Can't decide which one I like better.

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so into wreaths lately that I might say I like the wreath one more. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS