February 06, 2014

Free Printable: Another Valentines Day Card


Okay, friends. If the geeky pokemon cards didn't cut it for you, here's another Valentines card printable I've made to share with you guys. I wanted something more soft - more girly, I suppose. And I thought why not do something with a watercolor effect? Read more to get to the download :)

This printable comes in an 8.5" x 11" pdf format - cut it to size, of course, and if anybody's wondering, it measures 4" x 5.5" (when folded).  

Because yes, your love really makes my world go round.

Download that here. And to remind you, this printable is for personal use only. Share and pin if you guys like it, don't forget! :)

I try not to be too involved in things like this nowadays but I just can't help it when everywhere I look there's an influx of everything-Valentines. In my honest opinion, it's more special when somebody gives you something on any other day. Love shouldn't be expressed solely (or with grandeur) on one day every year - one should express it every single day. I guess I'm just a romantic at heart... or maybe I'm just bitter cause I don't really have plans on that day. LOL. 

Do you have any plans for V-day?


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments :

  1. Yay my power just came back!! Anyway, good job on the heart bobby pins. If in a solid color, I'd do neons, pastels, white, black, or gold (surprise, surprise). Maybe white with black/gold/pastel stripes or polka dots! And these cards are so sweet.

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pastels would look good on you! :) And the pattern ideas are awesome - I may have to make some for myself. :D

      Delete
  2. I love watercolor themed items - nicely done!

    SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS