February 27, 2014

Free Printable: Handwritten Hello Flag Tags

I have been itching to make tags. I swear I think I need to open a store just so I could make more tags, I have a ton of them in my possession. I was practicing my calligraphy (non)skills the other night and came up with decent word art to share with you guys. Download the printable at the end of the post!


I've attempted making calligraphic tags with my own "calligraphy" (if my sucky handwriting would pass as that, lol) in the past without any success - I think most of what I do are too... plain. I don't know, I think I still need to work on it. I have a long way to go, but this handwritten Hello is quite okay, isn't it?

At first I made some cloud-shaped tags with the Hello but they didn't turn out quite as pretty as I hoped they would be. I decided to make just normal tags - but then I came across some really pretty flag tags and thought I'd just do that instead! (And then when I clicked my preview button for this blog post I noticed they matched the flag tags scattered on my blog :D)

These guys measure 1" x 3". Each page comes with 18 tags that's easy to cut - there are guidelines, of course. You can use them on a variety of things - as gift tags (of course), scrapbook embellishments, greeting cards or even add to an envelope for added prettiness. 


Are you as obsessed with tags as I am? Please tell me you are! Haha. And don't forget to share, pin and subscribe if you liked this post! Tomorrow's Friday, just one more day till the weekend!

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE:

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

14 comments :

  1. it looks so simple and adorable, really like it :)

    http://curlymade.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Angeline! Glad to hear your approval of them! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I love anything caligraphic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad it looks calligraphic to you. :)

      Delete
  4. that's awesome ! thanks. Like your design

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, thank you! Found you through Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Stephanie! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS