February 08, 2014

Free Printable: Valentine Treat Printables + Silhouette Cut file



I'm back again with another set of printables - this time for those small classroom gifts for Valentines. I even went for something punny (haha, sorry I couldn't resist) and pastel-colored. The ones I made are specifically for lollipops and starbursts (or maybe, popcorn and star-shaped candies?). Read on for the download!

These printables come in a pdf format and a .studio format (for Silhouette Studio users).


These cute candy toppers are sized 3.15" x 2.5". I was a bit OC about fitting it exactly on the bag that I used. You may want to trim it if you're as OC as me. :) Download the pdf version here and the .studio file here.


They also come with a blank writing side on the back to write a to and from if desired.



These lollipop toppers come in four colors. Print them on cardstock and stick them onto flat pops with double sided tape or a glue dot, or better yet, just print them on sticker paper. Download the pdf version here and the .studio file here.


So there ya go. Meanwhile, don't forget to check out all my other Valentine goodies here.


What type of candy do you like the most? 
If you liked this project, please subscribe/like/follow if you haven't yet!
Here's to hoping your weekend is a good one!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment :

  1. I think both are cute. Packages for star bursts are nice because cellophane crinkles nicely, and the "pop heart" ones are sweet (haha, get it-sweet? no pun intended).

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS