April 23, 2014

Free Printable: Mother's Day Card (in two colors)

Since Mother's day is just a few weeks away (kind of hard to forget since it's always days after my birthday), I made a printable Mother's Day card to share with those who want to start assembling their mother's day gift early. 


For some reason I always run out of colored ink right around Mother's Day. But I think this design (printed on kraft-colored paper) works well - don't you think? 


Or maybe I'm the only one still obsessed with black-against-kraft-paper. In any case, here's the other color scheme:

It also comes in two different designs, one saying 'You Are Amazing Mom' and the other saying 'To An Incredible Mom'. For some reason, I feel like the You are Amazing one is for our real mothers, while the other is for mother-in-laws, grandmothers, sisters, etc.


I can't stop gushing over that font - it's Suast Ornad (click on it to go to the download page). It's just so pretty!


Which do you like this in - the colored over white or the black over kraft? Tell me in the comments! To check out last year's Mother's Day card that I made, click here. I hope you loved this printable! Have a great rest-of-the-week friends. 

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Carmody! Glad you love it. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this - it's really striking! I have a Mother's Day theme to my linky party this week and would love for you to stop by and add this card - http://www.supermommyclub.com/super-mommy-club-week-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me Clare! Added it already :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS